Saturday, April 22, 2017
#Cause #Create: 2017-04-22
• Non-thinking means that while you can entertain thoughts, you never cause or create thoughts.
• Non-doing means that you while you can host doing, you are neither the cause nor the creator of any doing.
• Non-knowing means that you while can host knowing, you are neither the cause nor the creator of any knowing.
• Non-being means that you refuse to regard your self or other human being as any concept, image, thing, thought, or story.
• Non-learning means that while you might be drawn to and held under by the good, you will never learn to honor and seek the good on your own.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 2:11 PM