Sunday, April 9, 2017
#Judge #Whine: 2017-04-09
• Thanks for wanting me to judge your situation, but to be fair, I will have to hear all sides first.
• Thanks for making me a judge and I’ll give you my opinion as soon as I have had a chance to hear the other side.
• I don't want to judge your situation nor do I want to agree with any verdicts--can we please change the subject?
• I don't have enough information to judge the matter nor do I want to judge it; therefore, let’s talk about something happier.
• Thanks for sharing your concern, perhaps I will hear more about it from the other side and developed a balanced view of it over time.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 4:40 PM