Tuesday, May 2, 2017
#Advice #Slogans: 2017-05-02
• The slogans people promote are the slogans they need for themselves.
• The sayings people spread are the sayings they themselves are not following.
• The advice people give the world is the advice they themselves don’t follow.
• The catchphrases journalists think explain others, best explain the journalists.
• The mottos corporations want employees to follow are the mottos the corporations don’t follow.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 6:02 PM