Monday, May 22, 2017
#Facts #Fictions: 2017-05-22
• To measure is to get a fact, not to know.
• To get a fact is to get data or knowledge, not understanding.
• To give a fact is to give information, not insight or understanding.
• Facts convey thoughts and thoughts covey directions where to look for experience or more thoughts.
• Facts exist on the verbal level of reality and never contact or perceive the higher sensation and energy levels of reality.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:41 PM