Tuesday, May 9, 2017
#Freedom #Procedure: 2017-05-09
• Freedom for your inner self is an absolute requirement for living as an authentic being.
• Control of what you spend your time on is an absolute requirement for living as an authentic being.
• You need both freedom and control, but only when each is rightly directed and focused.
• Freedom is necessary for being, creating, doing, experiencing, living, and sensing.
• Control is useful for informational descriptions, directions, explanations, procedures, and specifications.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:53 PM