Monday, May 8, 2017
#Law #Rule: 2017-05-08
• Laws and rules are good for choices and procedures, but bad for your being (host, self).
• You need to control what your self is focused upon by switching your focus, but you must never try to control your self (being, host).
• To try to control what you are amplifying, exploring, and following out is to try to destroy your hosting nature (being, host, self, transciever).
• To relate to forces trying to control how and what you host (amplify, explore, and follow out) is to lose your hosting nature to false identities as things and thoughts.
• When you relate with your being (host, identity, self) to being controlled, you will respond in kind and become the problem of control that you’re fighting against.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:52 PM