Thursday, May 25, 2017
#Social #Esteem: 2017-05-25
• Social-esteem is when your value as a human being is tied directly to some social value.
• Social-esteem is the cause of genocide, pollution, terrorism, and war.
• Social-esteem is what gets people to blindly support political causes, parties, and movements.
• Social-esteem is the cause of the diseases of superiority, for example, nationalism and racism.
• Social-esteem is more problematic than self-esteem since most of self-esteem is based upon social-esteem.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:39 PM