Thursday, June 1, 2017
#Control #Business: 2017-06-01
• Focus your life on what you can control, not on what you cannot control.
• Your business is what you can control, and what you cannot control is not your business.
• Worry about doing right what you can control, don’t worry about others doing right what they control.
• Take full responsibility and care for what you can control, and take no responsibility or care for what you cannot control.
• What would the world look like if everyone did the best at what they could control instead of bothering about what was not in their control?
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 10:22 PM