Friday, June 30, 2017
#Feels #Good: 2017-06-30
• Feeling true is not the criteria for something actually being true.
• Feeling good is not the criteria for something actually being good.
• It can feel good to pick sores or to scratch wounds, but that will make them worse, not better.
• It can feel good to eat past fullness, but that will not be good for you, because it will make you sick in the short run and cause medical problems in the long run.
• It can feel good to indulge the senses with drugs or stimulants, but that will not be good for you, because it can damage your senses, ruin your health, shorten your life, and lead to an addiction.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:04 PM