Wednesday, June 28, 2017
#No #Self: 2017-06-28
• You have no self as any concept or image.
• You have no self in the form of any thing or thought.
• You have no self as characteristics, habits, personalities, traits, or types.
• You have no self in the form of events, experiences, histories, memories, narratives, or stories.
• You have no self as attachments, becomings, changings, claims, evolvings, knowings, masks, personas, possessions, or roles.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 9:58 PM