Thursday, June 8, 2017
#Replace #Self-Talk: 2017-06-08
• Replace self-talk with practical and productive thoughts, feelings, and actions that are antagonistic to or in opposition to self-talk.
• Replace self-talk by investing your energy and time in your relationships, values, and your belief in the equality and universality of human nature.
• Replace self-talk by refusing to use concepts, ideas, and images of human beings; and, instead, to always honor all people as indescribable and unknowable beings.
• Replace dehumanizing self-talk by refusing to reduce any human being to behaviors, comparisons, things, or thoughts; and, by accepting all human beings but not all human behaviors.
• Replace self-talk’s inconsistent, illogical, and irrational processes with consistent, logical, and rational processes that are based upon evidence, experience, and results.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 11:02 PM