Sunday, July 2, 2017
#Blind #Window: 2017-07-01
• The window blinds and your self-esteem are not what they are hiding.
• The window coverings and your self-concepts keep people from looking in.
• The building facade and your self-stories make things appear as they are not.
• The clothes that cover your body and the self-images that cover your self are not the real.
• The mirrored windows on the office building and your self-talk are not what they are protecting.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 12:31 AM