Tuesday, July 18, 2017
#Happiness #Plan: 2017-07-18
• Wishing for happiness in the future is planning for unhappiness now.
• Planning for happiness in the future is preventing happiness in the present.
• Waiting for your “ship to come in” is failing to unload your ship sitting at the dock.
• Waiting for luck or opportunity to strike is failing to stake out possibilities all around you.
• Focusing on your challenges and obstacles as the causes of your unhappiness is to give them authority, control, and power that they do not otherwise have.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:54 PM