Thursday, July 13, 2017
#Mind #Nothing: 2017-07-13
• Who is acting on and doing things in your mind?
• Who is being acted upon and receiving the psychological actions in your mind?
• Realize that all your psychological actions are in regard to fictions and never about a real person, neither you nor others.
• Realize that all your psychological actions regarding things are actions towards incomplete representations of things and affect nothing real or tangible.
• There is no one and nothing in your mind; therefore, all your actions and attempts to do something to someone or something in your mind are psychotic reactions.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 4:31 PM