Friday, July 21, 2017
#Radio #Station: 2017-07-21
• A radio does not cause the music that it receives and resends.
• A radio cannot pretend to broadcast music that it does not receive.
• A radio must broadcast the music that it receives or it is a broken radio.
• A radio can switch stations, but not change or control the music on any available station.
• A radio can be turned off so that it receives nothing, but it must share when it is turned on.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 2:58 PM