Friday, August 4, 2017
#Right #Focus: 2017-08-04
• Demanding those you hate fix your problems is a form of self-hate.
• Your dependence upon those you blame for your problems is your problem.
• Seeking to be rescued by the people you are against proves you to be their inferior.
• If those you want to change and control are so horrible, then you obviously plan to fail.
• Focusing your time and energy on those you claim are not helping the world is not how you help the world.
Posted by Kevin Evertt FitzMaurice, M.S. at 5:58 PM