- Salvation does not cover or excuse bad choices; it exposes them.
- There is no salvation for the person who cannot admit having wrong choices.
- Because you did, felt, or thought wrong, that cannot make you wrong, but only a servant of wrong.
- Don’t say I was wrong. Say I hosted and followed wrong choices, feelings, thoughts, or otherwise.
- Don’t say I was wrong because you are made in the image of God, and that is not wrong; instead, say I hosted and followed wrong choices, feelings, or thoughts.
© 2026 by Kevin Everett FitzMaurice. Daily quotations cover topics crucial to your emotional and behavioral health, including emotional and psychological skills, psychotherapy, and more. These quotations serve as a preview for the annual publication of 365 quotations from one year; for example, 3D: Daily Dose of Discerment: 2025 was first previewed here. Visit https://kevinfitzmaurice.com or Amazon and Google Play for Kevin's 76 books in ebook, paperback, hardback, and audiobook formats.
Friday, June 5, 2026
Confess Your Bad Choices: 06-05-2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment