Saturday, March 2, 2024

Magical Self-Improvement Destroys: 03-02-2024

  1. When you present me with the devices and instruments of your self-improvement, I see beliefs in mind-over-matter and philosophical Idealism.
  2. When you present me with the mechanisms of your self-improvement, all I perceive is a whirlwind of wishes and wants wrapped in the cloak of magical thinking.
  3. When you present me with the formulas and procedures of your self-improvement, I see a false psychology that is not only misapplied and misunderstood but also untested, potentially leading to delusions.
  4. When you present me with the techniques and technologies of your self-improvement, I see a disconnect between what exists along the way (covering your immorality) and the expected results of being a higher being.
  5. When you reveal the methods of your self-improvement, I discern a misguided belief that the mere accumulation of physical and mental repetitions can somehow summon external forces potent enough to transform you.

No comments:

Post a Comment