Monday, March 25, 2024

You Are the Internal Vessel: 03-25-2024

  1. I am somebody because I am my internal vessel, and it exists in a unique space, place, and time; however, my vessel is identical to all others of the same make.
  2. I am something because I am my internal vessel, and it exists in a unique space, place, and time; however, my vessel is identical to all others of the same make.
  3. I am not a person, personality, ego, self-esteem, or self-constructions because they are all dead things and cannot function as vessels for more than themselves.
  4. My internal vessel, a concept that can be likened to a unique spaceship, never becomes what it entertains; however, we often deceive ourselves into believing that we become what we host to construct an ego sense of self.
  5. Performing some action does mean that action has to become a mental object or that we have to identify with that mental object as our being: we are not our performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment