Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Hosting Is Our Best Offer: 08-21-2024

  1. There has only ever been one good person: the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the only one who lived without sinning despite being born of sin (flesh, matter, not Spirit) using His own will.
  2. My value is that I can host the good. My problem is that I am inclined to host the bad and resist the good.
  3. Here is a method by which I can do the good of hosting the good in two steps: I am drawn to the good by the good and inhabited by the good.
  4. Here is a method by which I can do the good of hosting the good in three steps: the good has me wait to be drawn by the good, I am drawn to the good by the good, and the good inhabits me.
  5. When born again of the Spirit, we will be inclined to host the good and to resist the bad. Hence, our value will increase because we will seek God of our own accord and lovingly host Him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment